My dad worked hard. He had two jobs, four kids to
support and was during the week lost of the time traveling around the South in
an orange Winnebago full of clothing samples. I knew at an early age that his
kind of life wasn’t going to be mine.
Now, I work from home doing something I love.
The Internet has allowed me to leverage my time, set my
own schedule and be with my family. And in this interview, you’ll hear exactly
how I did it.
The key for me has been audio. On my website hardtofindseminars.com, I give away
more than 200 hours of free audios on just about every sales, marketing, and
business topic out there.
I also use audio interviews to create my own digital information products and to
direct people to my site. But I didn’t start out with this business model in
mind. In fact, I kind of stumbled onto it.
And in this interview you’ll hear the whole story
sitting on the sidelines to helping others succeed in business.
You’ll Also Hear…
• How I build trust and rapport with prospects – and drive traffic to my site
• How I create my products and the strategies I use to market them
• How I get my interviews with the big guys
• What you need to know before you even think about your first interview
• Marketing lessons I’ve learned the hard way
• How to multiply your sales message through the Internet
• Ways to keep your margins high and your value higher
• And much more
Salesmen sell solutions, and I’m no different. That’s why as long as there are
problems there will be products, but in order to make money, you need to know
key marketing and business strategies.
And in this interview you’ll hear how I do it, along
with some of the best lessons I’ve learned along the way.