When Norman Austin asked me to be the first interview for his new website , of course I agreed.
After all, it’s free publicity for me and if it
helps even one person learn a new skill then it’s worth it.
And I’m glad
I decided to do it because Norman asks me about topics I’ve never covered
before including the most important piece of marketing advice I can
think of for success.
Unfortunately, there is no magic pill you can take to succeed, but there
is a proven plan you can follow. And in this interview you’ll hear
exactly what that plan is.
You’ll Also Hear . . .
* How to
pick the best interview topics
* How to fake it if you're not interested in the topic.
* Why you should have a mission or purpose
* How to use it in your marketing
* All about marketing for the music industry
* How to increase your credibility
* How to separate yourself from the competition
* Tips for getting traffic to your site
* How I learned SEO the hard way when I lost my listing on Google
* How to beat out the competition in a highly saturated market
* How to make the most of joint ventures
* How to market to other people's lists
The most important thing you can do to be successful is get off your
behind and start putting this information to use.
Norman's doing just that.
And in this audio, you’ll hear just how easy, and successful, a first
interview can be.
PS. Norman got me to spill my beans because
he had the guts to ask. And in life sometimes . . . you really do get what you ask for.