about every business can benefit from this EFT
Coaching Marketing Advice because the potential is practically endless.
But unless you know how to do it right, you’re just
going to be wasting your time and money.
So in this
interview you’ll meet Angela Treat Lyon. Angela is a
teacher and practitioner of EFT, a therapeutic healing
method known as Emotional Freedom Techniques.
in this two-part audio, you’ll hear her interview me so
she can give marketing advice to her EFT Coaches.
Angela’s students have prepared very specific questions
for me to answer about marketing their EFT businesses.
So I let them know how they can easily, quickly and
strategically create audio products that will grow their
The EFT Coaching Marketing Advice in Part One
is called ..
It’s All About “The Attitude”
It’s important to have confidence when asking for audio
interviews. Remember, you’re the one doing them a favor.
Even if you don’t feel like you have enough of a
“following” to entice the bigger names, there are steps
you can take for landing any interview, and in Part One
you’ll hear how to do that including:
• How to be the “boss” of the interview – and why you’ll
want to set the agenda right off the bat
• How to land the guru interview – techniques and
approaches that work
• How EFT Coaching Marketing Advice can help you ask the kinds of questions your listeners want
to know – without offending the person you’re
• Where to find you cheap transcriptions
• How to get sponsors and advertisers
• Ideas to use for packaging your audios for promotion and
profit – success-story audios, expert packages, a
consumer’s guide, and more
• How to know what to charge for your audios
Part Two: The Importance Of Over-Delivering
The key to making money on audios is to over-deliver. If
you respect your listener’s time by making your audios
interesting and valuable, you’ll be building a lasting
relationship with your audience – and that will more
than pay off over time. So in Part Two of this
interview, you’ll hear ideas on how to add value to your
You’ll Also Hear…
• How to get your audios to sound entertaining and
professional – but not “staged” or phony
• How to make JV deals that will allow you to market
your services to someone else’s list
• How to get qualified prospects to your site
• Why you’ll want to start collecting names and email
addresses of the people who visit your site – and what
to do with your list
• How to turn your e-book into a high-end product – no
matter what it currently sells for
• Guidelines for finding an honest marketer – and some
easy ways to check their credibility
• Why you’ll want to “sell results” and how to do that
EFT Coaching Marketing take time and time is one commodity you can’t get back. That’s why my
EFT Coaching Marketing Advice will stress on ways you can make
more money while spending less time making it. And this
interview is no exception. It’s full of ideas that will
not only enhance your private practice but also simplify
your life. I hope you enjoy this EFT Coaching Marketing Advice Interview.
you have not heard my other interviews and advice where I am being
grilled on marketing, you can hear them now at this