If you’re like most
people, you probably think a lot of your problems are just naturally occurring
because you’re getting older.
Insomnia, tip of the tongue memory problems, foggy brain syndrome and
concentration issues – they happen as we age, right? The truth is, they don’t
According to the founder of Whole Brain Power Coaching, Michael J. Lavery,
activating the right side of your brain will get your brain to think faster. It
will give you clarity and focus, will help you quickly recover from injuries,
give you more strength, improve your golf swing, help you remember names and
where you put your car keys – and much, much more.
And in this audio interview, you’ll hear all about the amazing things that can
happen, and the simple exercises that will get your there.
You’ll Also Learn
• An almost unknown way you can use your hands to actually grow your brain
• The science behind the brain Whole Brain Power Coaching – what happens
as we age and how Michael’s program works to counteract that
• The one brain trick you’ll want to teach your kids as soon as you’re done with
• The real truth about Alzheimer’s – and the simple exercises that may help you
• Exactly what you need to know about “passive stress” – why it’s so critically
important to balance it with “active stress,” and how to do that
• The little known way Home Depot can help you think faster
• The scary side of computer keyboards and using the word “okay” – Believe it or
not, seemingly harmless things could be “dumbing down” your brain
• The surprising reason London Cabby Drivers have some of the strongest brains
around, and how you can get one too
The brain is the final frontier that science is just starting to scratch the
surface of. Its abilities can be amazing, and they don’t have to decrease with
age. The fact is, you’ll never know what your brain is capable of until you let
it show you. And in this audio, you’ll hear how to do that – in as little as 30
minutes per day.
case studies of Michael's Whole Brain
Power Coaching students