Doesn’t matter if you’re dealing with songs or audio
interviews; they all need to be promoted in the best way possible.
So in this audio interview,
you'll hear from Bobby Lee, a personal manager for
entertainers, who’s going to tell us how marketing is done in the
According to Bobby, like most
everything else nowadays, the music industry is feeling the slump
from an ailing economy. Not as many people can afford to go to
concerts, and a lot of people still download music illegally. But,
there are ways to make the most of marketing campaigns in any
economy while also protecting your assets and getting your name out
there. And in this audio, you’ll hear all about them.
You’ll Also Learn . .
* How artists use twitter, limewire,
youtube and itunes to promote their music.
* How they generate business
* How artists run their backend merchandising.
* How they minimize expenses and maximize profits
* What sells the best at a merchandising tables
* How Bobby gets his band's names out there locally and beyond
* Whether or not all press is really good press
* How copyrights work, when you need one, and ways to do it cheap.
* How to make a quality demo from your home.
* Tips for selling online
* And how to build your fan
Even though the music industry is
complicated and cutthroat, there are many marketing lessons you can
take from it and apply to any promotion.
And in this interview you’ll
hear all about them along with an insider’s look at how the music
industry works and how to make the most of it.