Putting together and selling high-quality audio
interviews is easy
and inexpensive. And in this interview I tell you
exactly how I make them, how I capitalize on them – and
how the whole thing got started in the first place.
Over the years, I’ve become an expert on audio and using
audio interviews to sell from the internet. But it
didn’t start out that way. I began doing interviews as a
way to attract people to my website, which at the time
was all about selling old Jay Abraham seminars. Through
trial and error, I soon found the right products to get
the best sound, the easiest ways to conduct interviews,
and the best ways to capture and edit the audio. Now
I’ve got a whole production that virtually runs itself.
This interview gives you all the details about my
business and how I run it in the simplest and most
productive way I know how.
Key Concepts From The Audio
* The different types of interviews I conduct
* How I prepare for each interview and what's in it for
* How to easily interview experts on your niche
* How to find experts to interview
* Number one way of getting in touch with experts
* How to get them to agree to the interview
* How to break through nervousness and ease your fear
* How to get credible experts
* How searching Amazon to come up with the best
questions for any interview
* The equipment I use to get the best sound possible
* How I add royalty-free music to my audios
* And much more
The most valuable currency in life is time. And using
audio has allowed me to spend more time with my family
It may look like a lot of work to run my
site, but it’s pretty much automated.
So if you’re at all interested in buying back your time
using the versatility and simplicity of audio, this is
the interview for you.
In it, fellow marketing expert
Michael Elahart picks my brain for his online marketing
students, and I don’t hold anything back. Enjoy.
If you have not heard
of my Audio Marketing Secrets system where I'm being grilled on
audio marketing ...