diagnosis can instill fear in the heart of even the bravest person. There are so
many different types of cancer, and so many known and potential causes of the
disease. What, then, should you do if you receive a cancer diagnosis? Shouldn't
you follow your oncologist's instructions? Suzanne Somers, health writer
and author of the book Knockout, says maybe not. Even though this is probably
the scariest time in your life and you may feel like you do not have a moment to
spare, it is important for you to realize that you do have a choice as to how to
treat your cancer.
Somers fought cancer over ten years ago and walked away victorious. She moved on
and left it all behind her until a bizarre incident brought cancer back to the
forefront of her mind. In this interview, you will hear about how Suzanne Somers
became interested in learning more about cancer treatment and what she found out
when she decided to do so.
Information Contained In This Interview:
• How a
medical nightmare led Suzanne Somers back to learning about cancer treatments
• The truth about how successful chemotherapy really is at treating various types of cancer
• Why your doctor may not offer you any treatment options for cancer besides the standard of care
• What the standard of care treatment for cancer is and why it often does not work
• How some doctors treat cancer in ways that are different from the standard of care
• How effective these alternative treatments are at treating various types of cancer
• Why doctors that offer alternative treatments are often threatened with punishment
• What kind of testing is available to assess which, if any, chemotherapy is right for you
to Suzanne Somers, you do have a choice regarding your cancer treatment.
Regardless of which treatment you ultimately decide to take, you can choose to
educate yourself about treatment options before making a decision. When you
listen to this interview, you will learn from Suzanne Somers how you can make an
informed decision regarding cancer treatment. You will also learn why Suzanne
Somers is no longer afraid of being diagnosed with cancer again. This interview
is 23 minutes. I hope that it can help you or someone that you know. Enjoy.