Flying anywhere can be a hassle, but
flying into St. Barth’s can be ten times the hassle. The
reason why is because air travel to St. Barth is severely
limited and flights after sunset aren’t allowed at all.
So unless you had an extra $1200 to charter a
plane, you used to be forced to stand in line at the airport, dragging luggage
behind you while you made your way through customs - only to discover you were
bumped off your flight.
Meanwhile, the rich folks with the chartered flights had an agent to take their
luggage and passports through customs while they drank leisurely in a lounge and
waited for an air-conditioned vehicle to take them straight to their plane.
Most people only saw obstacles in this scenario.
Terrance saw opportunities.
So he decided to charter the planes himself and sell out the seats.
Listen in on how Terrance took that simple idea, to control thirty percent of
St. Barth's travel.
Also hear . . . .
* Steps for knowing your target market including their needs, wants, desires,
* The business-buzz-killer his prospects will never hear him say.
* The business buying secret Terrance used to get 100% owner financing of a
profitable travel agency
* "Real-life" insight into pricing your product or service for market.
* How Terrance up sells his clients and how much he charges for his services
* How Terrance quickly built his reputation and USP -
If you apply "Richard Branson-like" entrepreneurial steps to an idea, your
success will be almost limitless.
And in this audio, you'll hear exactly how Terrance did it.
Oh and if you are ever wanting to go to St.
Barths book through