Wally Famous Amos Free Interview Download
How To Be Positive…
An Interview With Legendary
Cookie-Maker Famous Amos
Wally "Famous" Amos has had his share of ups and downs. As a high school dropout who was sent to live with his aunt when his parents divorced, he could have chosen to see life negatively. Instead he realized the power of being positive, regardless. And in this interview, he shares how that attitude has helped him in business and in life.
According to Wally, in order to be successful you have to commit to an idea as soon as it comes to you. You can't wait for "the best time" to do something or for someone to do it for you. You have to go for it right away, or someone else will beat you to it.
So in this audio, you'll hear how Famous Amos took his simple idea and made a fortune with it - and how he stayed positive throughout the process.
You’ll Also Hear…
• The challenges Famous Amos has faced in his career and how he got past them
• How fear is the thing that stops most people from succeeding, how to get over it, and why he calls it "False Evidence Appearing Real"
• What Famous Amos means when he says, "The only thing you can do on your own is fail" - and how not to let your ego get in the way of your success
• How to live for today, control the things you can control, and stop worrying about the rest
• All about branding - and why Famous Amos says you're always selling yourself regardless of whether it's your personal or business life
• All about how Wally lost Famous Amos - the lessons he learned from that loss and what he's doing today
Wally doesn't worry about much, including money. Even though he says you won't always know where the money's going to come from for your ideas, you know that no new money needs to be created for success. It's already out there in circulation. You just need to figure out how to get it to circulate your way - and stay positive that it will. And in this interview, you'll hear all about it.