Because, even though I do have investments in the market, my info business gets better as the financial markets tank.
I have been developing, publishing and selling information products for 15 years.
If stock market is your ONLY way of making good on your savings, this could be your wake up call.
The Information business CAN be the near perfect, recession proof business for you.
And in this Six-Part Tele-seminar Called The Complete Do-It-Yourself Guide To Making Money Off Of Audio Interviews A Tele-seminar With Michael Senoff you’ll know why.
Here’s what’s included.
I make my full time living off of audio interviews. I am not good at much of anything else, but it’s the one subject I consider myself an expert at.
So when I asked my list if there was anything they wanted to know about how I do it, I was flooded with responses.
In fact, I received more than 250 of them. So I sorted through the replies– got rid of all the duplicates, categorized the questions, and compiled the best of the bunch. And here they are. All 86 of them.
So what you are about to hear is my most well organized, comprehensive guide to preparing, conducting and marketing audio interviews ever. It will walk you through the whole process from getting started to building your list and marketing your audios.
But because we cover a tremendous amount of ground, the tele-seminar runs about three hours. So I’ve broken it into six half-an-hour segments, and here’s a rundown of each.
Part One: How To Get Started Without Spending Money
Most people think you need to spend a lot of money to get started making audio interviews, but nothing could be further from the truth.
You don’t even need to be an expert in your field. All you need is access to a computer and a telephone. You can do all your research for free and there’s even free software to help you along.
So in Part One, I’m going to explain exactly how to get started even if you have no money or expertise.
I’m Also Going To Tell You . . .
• A quick way to tell if there’s a market for your information product
• What kinds of information products make the most money and how to package yours so that it does
• What audios get played the most on hardtofindseminars.com
• How to find a hungry market just waiting for the next product
• The different types of interviews and how to leverage off the expertise of your experts
Part Two: Turning Your Hobby Into A Moneymaking Audio Product
Whether it’s playing guitar or grooming dogs, you can find experts to interview in any field and ways to make those interviews marketable. But there are some markets that are hotter than others, and in Part Two, you’ll hear how to pick a good one.
You’ll Also Hear…
• How to automate the selling process – and spend less time making more money
• The exact equipment I use to record, edit and upload my audios and where to buy exactly what you need
• Why you should build a team and how to do it cheaply
• How to put your playable audio online
Part Three: Getting Experts For Your Interviews
Sure, it’s easy for me to get interviews now that I have a site and some credibility, but it wasn’t always that way. I had to land my first interviews too. And the easiest way I’ve found to do that is just to ask for them. People love to talk about themselves and they also love free publicity. So all you really have to do is sell them on the potential your interview could bring to them. And in Part Three, I’m going to tell you some ways to do that along with…
• Word-for-word scripts for landing important interviews – even if you have no credibility or influence whatsoever
• How to do phone seminars and save the audio as mp3s
• My can’t-fail way to get even the “Biggest of Dogs” to agree to an interview with you
• How I get most of my interviews now
Part Four: Ways To Build Your List And Attract Traffic To Your Site
Making great audios is only part of the picture. Your main purpose is to make a lot of money off of them. And in Part Four, we’re going to start talking about how to do that. One of the best ways is by using audios to attract visitors to your site. Once there, you can collect their contact information and start building a list to market your products to. And in this section, we’re going to talk in depth about how to do that and also about…
• How to use joint ventures to build a list and market your products
• How to obtain the rights to the audios you make – without formal contracts and without paying anyone
• Inexpensive ways to get your information out to the masses
• Quick and easy ideas for building a list today
Part Five: Getting Ready For The Big Interview
I wouldn’t recommend “winging it” in any interview, especially when a little prep work goes a long way. So if you want a good interview, you’ll need to do some research and have at least an outline of what you’re going to say before you ever hit the record button. Fortunately, all of that is relatively easy to throw together and in Part Five, you’ll hear how to do it.
You’ll Also Hear…
• The one thing you should never leave out of any interview
• How to know what kind of questions your audience will be hungry for
• How much of my interviews are usually scripted
• The best ways to make your sales pitch at the end of the interview
Part Six: All About The Money
People are always wondering how many audios it takes to create something of value – and the answer is simple. If you were dying of thirst in the desert and I had an audio that told where the water was, how valuable would that audio be to you? You can make money with just one interview as long as it’s something your audience is thirsty for. And in Part Six, we’re going to go over the best moneymaking strategies I know. You’ll also hear how I make money off my site and how I market my audios.
I’m Also Going To Tell You …
• How to leverage your audios to make even more money
• Proof that audio interviews work
• How to create a teaser for your interviews
• Ways to use blogging and podcasts to promote your interviews and products
Audios are such a huge part of day-to-day life because they’re so convenient. People like multitasking and, unlike videos or books, audios allow them to do that. I’ve been making my living off of audio information products for a while now. And in this tele-seminar, you’ll hear how you can do that too.
Part One: 33-minute audio
Part Two: 33-minute audio
Part Three: 33-minute audio
Part Four: 33-minute audio
Part Five: 30-minute audio
Part Six: 25-minute audio
90-page transcript includes all six parts
For the next 48 hours, I’m offering this training for a one time payment of $20.00
There are no paypal or payment button with this offer.
All you have to do is reply back and I’ll send you a paypal invoice for $20 to your email.
You’ll pay the invoice either with paypal or any credit or debit card.
Once I get the payment, I’ll send over the link to your six part training.
You can’t get this training anywhere on my site for free.
Currently, it’s only sold with my full $597 Audio Marketing Secrets and with my HMA Pro Membership.
So now is a good time to spit in the face of the stock market correction.
You can fly.
Spit I tell you.
About the Author
I’ve spent the last five years of my life creating fascinating streaming audio interviews with big name marketers and getting them to spill the beans on how they got rich and famous.
And I’m giving most of my life’s work away for free.
These interviews are superior to any lecture.
The information is more dynamic and dense.
By firstname.lastname@example.org On November 20, 2015 No Comments
Think about it
When it comes to your success, you should not be measured in inches or pounds or your college degrees or your family background.
You should be measured by the size of your thinking.
How big YOU think will determines the size of your accomplishments.
Here’s my thinking method on how you can automate the worst part of your selling process.
It’s a link to a six part tele-seminars called . .
The Complete Do-It-Yourself Guide To Making Money Off Of Audio Interviews
There’s no cost and you can listen to all six parts below.
* Part One: How To Get Started Without Spending Money
* Part Two: Turning Your Hobby in To Money
* Part Three: Getting Experts For Your Interviews
* Part Four: Ways To Build Your List & Attract Traffic
* Part Five: Getting Ready For The Big Interview
* Part Six: All About The Money
PS. Now you CAN automate the worst part of your selling.
Can I share with you what I have learned so far?
Just reply back and I’ll send you the link.
But after my diner.
Me and the wife are making grilled shrimp on the barbie.
PS. If you become what you think about most of the time, does that mean tonight I will become a shrimp?
Have a good night.
Was this forwarded by a friend?
Do you want to get them directly?
Sign up for daily emails and offers at . . .
About the Author
I’ve spent the last five years of my life creating fascinating streaming audio interviews with big name marketers and getting them to spill the beans on how they got rich and famous and I’m giving most of my life’s work away free.
These interviews below are designed to be superior to any lecture out there.
They’re more informative, natural, and the information is more dynamic and dense.
The sheer scope of marketing and business growth information below is mind blowing.
Start clicking and get ready to discover this amazing gold mine!