Get a low to this
The late David Ogilvy said “Drayton Bird knows more about direct marketing than anyone in the world.”
Drayton Bird’s agency partners would complain and say . .
“Look Drayton, you waltz in here with your little white poodle, you sit down and write a bit of copy and then your off to the wine bar.
And we think that’s not right.”
So Drayton quit the agency and never looked back.
You’ll hear this hilarious story in my exclusive interview with the direct marketing legend, Drayton Bird . .
I’ve never interviewed a expert who’s laughed so much during an interview.
Drayton is the coolest and most down to earth direct marketing genius I know.
Drayton’s book, Commonsense Direct and Interactive Marketing has sold over 200,000 copies and is out in 14 languages.
Some claim it’s the best-selling British work on the subject of Direct Marketing.
He’s worked in 50 countries for many of the world’s leading brands, major advertising agency groups, business schools, universities and management consultants.
His clients have included American Express, British Airways, Mercedes, Volkswagen, Microsoft, Nestle, The London Business School, McKinsey, IBM, Visa and many others.
His firm Drayton Bird Associates’ motto is “Results – nothing less”.
And I’ve got this two part exclusive interview for ya all ready for you to listen in on.
And all you have to do to get it is contact me by email.
Once I get your little reply, I’ll send back the link to the play buttons and downloads.
Here’s what you’ll hear in Drayton’s own words.
1. My first job in advertising – when I learned hardly anyone studies, so I did.
2. My first leap ahead in advertising, when I learned that asking for a little more usually pays
3. My first business disaster – when I learned that whatever can go wrong will.
4. My second business disaster – when I learned that if you get your numbers wrong you could be in serious trouble
5. My first almost-made-a-fortune when I learned a) don’t count your chickens and b) find out who REALLY makes the decisions
6. My first lessons in real copy – when I learned from some of the world’s best direct response copywriters
7. My first business partnership, when I learned that appearances often matter more than reality – and three equal partners usually fall out.
8. My second business partnership, when I learned that 50/50 partnerships also have their problems as no-one has control … and that you should keep your eye on the money
9. My first experience of building a business when I learned you shouldn’t try to do too many things
10. My first experience of publishing, when I made three big mistakes that almost ruined me
11. My first dealing with real crooks, when I learned (again) to keep an eye on the money
12. My first experience of being libeled, when I learned you can’t beat people with big pockets and no scruples.
13. My first experience of a firm going broke, when I learned to keep my businesses separate.
14. My second experience of a firm going broke, when I learned all about currency fluctuations, conversion rates and how they can kill you.
15. My seven years in the wilderness, when I learned you can survive under a false name for a surprisingly long time, and that doing things you don’t like is good for you
16 The Day I met David Ogilvy
And much much more.
Contact me now for the link to one of my most fascinating interviews yet.
PMS. You can fly
About the Author
I’ve spent the last five years of my life creating fascinating streaming audio interviews with big name marketers and getting them to spill the beans on how they got rich and famous and I’m giving most of my life’s work away for free.
These interviews are designed to be superior to any lecture out there.
They’re more informative, natural and the information is more dynamic and dense.
Michael Senoff is the CEO and publisher of www.hardtofindseminars.com and http://www.myfirsthmaclient.com
By email@example.com On July 13, 2011 No Comments
How should you handle request from siblings for small “loans,” knowing that the loan will never be repaid?
Here’s what I would do.
Tell them that now is not a good time for you to be lending money.
Tell them you are saving for the kid’s college, retirement, or the like.
But you are willing to help them by sending a link to this interview below…
It’s a live consulting session I did with a Pam.
She’s one of my Audio Marketing Secrets Students and she wanted to offer her market something new.
She was getting tired of selling the same thing over and over again.
It’s a good interview too.
You can hear every word right now.
It’s called The Red Hat Society Interview :
How to Stand Out In Your Market Using Audio Interviews.
If you haven’t heard of the Red Hat Society yet, you most certainly will – and not just from this recording.
The Red Hat Society is an organization of women who believe that there is fun after 50 and that silliness is the comedy relief of life.
There are currently over 800,000 members, and that number is growing rapidly.
That being said, I know that you will enjoy this consultation that I did with Pam.
You will hear Pam give details of the Red Hat Society and describe her small business of selling Red Hat Society apparel online and through Ebay.
Although her business is successful, Pam felt that she wanted to develop some kind of information product for the fifty and over age group of women.
She had listened to several of the consultations on my web site, www.hardtofindseminars.com and was hoping that I could help her with some specific ideas for products.
Listen as I quickly come up with an idea about creating an information product targeted specifically to Red Hat Society members:
Pam could create audio interviews with dynamic Red Hat Society members about their philosophies and how they have fun in the Red Hat Society.
Listen to my advice about how to market these audios to different local chapters of the organization and, possibly, to the organization’s national chapter.
Pam gets crash course in creating this information product:
* I give Pam a sample list of questions that she could ask her interviewees
* How to record the interviews
* How to edit the interviews
* Ways to make these interviews available to members of the Red Hat Society online.
* How Pam’s market will determine the pricing of the product
* How Pam can get lists of names and email addresses of women who would be prospects for future products developed by Pam.
For Pam, the sky’s the limit.
Pam comes away from this consultation with the determination to develop this unique product.
As a listener, this consultation details all of the points necessary to develop your own unique information product in a simple, step-by-step fashion. This consultation is 30 minutes.
PS. We all need a way to stand apart from our competition.
And using audio interviews in the way I teach Pam is the best way I know how to do this.
Most will say it’s hard to do, but I think it’s good common sense marketing.
About the Author
I’ve spent the last five years of my life creating fascinating streaming audio interviews with big name marketers and getting them to spill the beans on how they got rich and famous and I’m giving most of my life’s work away free.
These interviews below are designed to be superior to any lecture out there. They’re more informative, natural, and the information is more dynamic and dense.
The sheer scope of marketing and business growth information below is mind blowing – – Start clicking and get ready to discover this amazing gold mine!
Michael Senoff is also the CEO and publisher of http://www.myfirsthmaclient.com
The world’s leading free consulting digital audio business library.
Michael is an experienced Internet marketer and talk show host and a popular professional interviewer. Michael has taught 100% on line around the country & around the world to more than 50,000 students.
His over-the-top on line audio interview web site http://www.hardtofindseminars.com is listed in the top 1% of most visited web sites in the world.
Michael has also worked as a coach and adviser to other famous marketing consultants.
Michael is a husband and father of two young boys in Southern California. He has a successful audio publishing business. Michael is originally from Atlanta Georgia and is now based in San Diego, California. Michael works with small to medium sized companies on four different continents.
He is the author of the book: “TALK YOURSELF RICH”: (86 of the most revealing, proprietary secrets on the subject of how to make more money with audio interviews and the soon to be released sequel:
AUDIO MARKETING SECRETS. How To Make Your Own Information Product Using Audio Interviews. Michael may be contacted at Michael@Michelson.com or at (858) 274-7851