Here’s a new, two part interview with Mr. PR.
He’s “The” expert on getting free publicity.
I interviewed Robert back in 2004 for my HMA Marketing Consultants.
Robert emailed me recently.
Here’s what he wrote . . .
Just wanted to drop you a note to tell you that I just signed my first million dollar deal from a single client.
It would not have been possible without applying what you taught me.
You are AWESOME!
Instantly, I invited him to an interview to learn more about his story.
And this is the result of this interview.
It’s called . . .
How to Reverse-Engineer Your PR… and Always Have Publicity That’s Stacked In Your Favor
Public Relations expert Robert Smith has worked with the greats – Jay Conrad Levinson, Chet Holmes, Jay Abraham, Les Brown, the list goes on.
And it’s little wonder.
He says when it comes to publicity you’ve got to be like “the house” in Vegas and stack the odds in your favor.
In other words, stop guessing at PR when you can use strategies that make results mathematically yours.
And in this interview, you’ll hear how to get them.
The best part about that kind of publicity is it’s free, and could mean thousands in quick profits.
And Robert says it’s easier than you think to get in a magazine, newspaper or on a show too.
You’ll also learn…
* How to use joint ventures with your PR
* All about the JV that changed Robert’s life – how he landed it, what terms he negotiated and how much he made
* The fastest-known way to be on a national talk show and tell millions of people about your business for free
* The beauty of piggybacking – what that means and examples of how to do it for free
* An insider’s look at how Robert nailed his biggest clients
* The 2 almost-always overlooked things you must be aware of to avoid letting the clock run out on your PR
* The JV he struck up with Fed Ex – that illustrates just how effective piggybacking off the credibility of a giant can be
* The one thing you can do with every JV that will make your deals so sweet they’re hard to say “no” to
* Why you need to stop the outdated PR techniques of press releases and pitching and how Robert molds stories around his clients instead
* The video Robert watches every day on YouTube that helps him create his mindset for success
* The little story of how Robert earned a million dollars – from one client
* The only old-school PR tactic that’s still fresh and effective today
* The “no-brainer” PR techniques you’ll want to use for every seminar, book release, movie opening and product launch.
* The art of co-op mailing – if you run yours like Robert does, you can send your next mailing out for free
Robert didn’t learn public relations in college, which is probably why his techniques aren’t bogged down with theory.
He learned PR right in the trenches – first, creating it for his own company then expanding it to help others.
And in these audio interviews, you’ll hear how you can get these results too.
If you want the link to these Mp3 audio interviews simply contact me by email and I’ll personally send it to your in box.
I’ve spent the last five years of my life creating fascinating streaming audio interviews with big name marketers and getting them to spill the beans on how they got rich and famous and I’m giving most of my life’s work away free.
These interviews below are designed to be superior to any lecture out there.
They’re more informative, natural, and the information is more dynamic and dense.
The sheer scope of marketing and business growth information below is mind blowing.
Start clicking and get ready to discover this amazing gold mine!