Last year, my son received a table top Foosball set for his birthday from one of his classmates.
He never opened it.
He has no room for it and it’s been sitting in our attic collecting dust.
And it’s a nice Foosball set too!
We looked it up on eBay and it retailed for $120 US.
So we want to sell it.
I snap a photo of it on my iPhone and I list it for sale on Craigslist.
I’m asking only $80
And I get a call from a she man named Carlos at 1:30 PM.
He said . . .
“would you take 20 bucks for it?”
And I say sure I will . . .
but I’ll need to keep the box, one of the two balls and part of the handles you use to operate the game.
. . . . . And this is the sort of sarcastic response you should say to your low ball price shoppers.
This incident reminds me of an interview on the subject of pricing.
And one that will teach you about how to price your products in a way that will make you more margins and make your life better.
In it, you’re going to meet a strategic pricing expert who’ll show you exactly how to stay competitive by raising your prices and maintaining your profit margins.
Here are a few of the issues covered . .
* The three basic rules you absolutely must know if you want loyal customers paying premium prices
* How responding with the word “so…” to shoppers will lead to a sale more often than not
* What a “price buyer” is, how to spot one, and why you shouldn’t care about pleasing them
* Why most people don’t really make purchases based on price, even though they think they do – and the actual reasons why they’ll break out their wallets
* The two things that customers will do to try to beat up a sales rep on price – and the ways you can turn the table on them
* How increasing volume actually decreases your profit margin and what you should do instead.
Reply back and I’ll send you the link to this interview.
Do what I say.
Go to the link below to get your price on.
PS. Eventually, we sold the set for $75 because I listened to this interview 10 times.
About the author
I’ve spent the last five years of my life creating fascinating streaming audio interviews with big name marketers and getting them to spill the beans on how they got rich and famous and I’m giving most of my life’s work away free.
These interviews below are designed to be superior to any lecture out there.
They’re more informative, natural, and the information is more dynamic and dense.
The sheer scope of marketing and business growth information below is mind blowing.
About the Author
I’ve spent the last five years of my life creating fascinating streaming audio interviews with big name marketers and getting them to spill the beans on how they got rich and famous and I’m giving most of my life’s work away for free.
These interviews are designed to be superior to any lecture out there.
They’re more informative, natural and the information is more dynamic and dense.
Copyrights © 2001-2015 JS&M Sales and Marketing Inc.