After editing hundred upon hundreds of hours of audio interviews, I’ve developed a very unique skill.
I can read the brain health of my interview guest just by listening to how they speak.
I can gauge their memory power.
I can measure their focus.
It’s crazy, but I’ve become so tuned in to the way people speak, that I have a hard time listening to them.
All I can hear is . . .
Um, ok, like, ya, um, wow, right, uh uh, ok ya, right and on and one.
It’s driving me bats!
Plus, editing these words out of my interviews cost money.
Money I have to pay Diane.
Here’s an interview to showcase my frustration titled . .
Is Your Brain “Getting Wasted” On Technology?
The ancient Greeks used to memorize thousands of lines of poetry.
Modern man can barely remember a phone number.
It’s not because we can’t do it – it’s because we don’t have to.
Technology makes our lives a little too simple.
Why remember a phone number when a phone can do it?
Why think about how to spell something when autocorrect will just fix it?
We text out all our communication, and shorten even the shortest of words along the way (come on, did we really need to turn “ok” into “k?”).
According to Whole Brain Power Coaching creator, Michael Lavery, this kind of simple life is causing our brains to experience atrophy.
Think about your arm that’s been in a cast for just 40 days – it’s smaller than the other arm, weaker.
The muscle is visibly diminished because it hasn’t been used.
That’s atrophy, and your brain is no different.
So in this audio, you’ll hear how to counteract this kind of brain atrophy with just a few minor adjustments to your routine.
But it won’t be easy.
Your brain has probably gotten used to the easy life, so it’s going to fight you on even the smallest of adjustments.
But it’s going to be worth it when you hear the amazing benefits your brain can give you once you ask it to perform at a higher level.
You’ll Also Hear . . .
* How your speech is littered with anxiety, the toxic way the brain responds to it, and how to stop it
* A high intensity brain training game you can try at home that only a handful of people have been able to do correctly – See how you stand up
* Simple workouts that will get your brain to start rewiring itself
* Brain stories of Michael’s past students that will have you rethinking the way you talk
* How to burn more energy by speaking in complete sentences.
* A little known way to wow your doctor the next time you go in for an exam
* The real reason anxiety is at an all-time high among young people – and a simple drug-free way to get rid of it
Your brain is a lazy organ.
She wants you to take the simple way home.
He wants you to use “uh-huh’ and “ok” instead of speaking in complete sentences.
But once you take control over it, you’ll amaze your friends, family, doctor, and, most importantly, yourself with the amazing things you can do.
For detailed audio interview on this subject, go to
PS. I got a new BBQ Grill. If you want to see some photos, say so in your reply and I’ll include that link too.
Got to get dinner going so I’ll have to send you the link later tonight.
About the Author
I’ve spent the last five years of my life creating fascinating streaming audio interviews with big name marketers and getting
them to spill the beans on how they got rich and famous and I’m giving most of my life’s work away free.
These interviews below are designed to be superior to any lecture out there.
They’re more informative, natural, and the information is more dynamic and dense.
The sheer scope of marketing and business growth information below is mind blowing.
Start clicking and get ready to discover this amazing gold mine!
The world’s leading free digital consulting audio business library.
Michael is an experienced Internet marketer and talk show host and a popular professional interviewer.
Michael has taught 100% online around the country & around the world to more than 50,000 students.
His over-the-top online audio interview web site http://www.hardtofindseminars.com is listed in the top 1% of most visited web sites in the world.
By email@example.com On March 1, 2012 No Comments
Give This Man 40 Minutes Of Your Time
And You’ll Have The Most Powerful Brain Around
If you’re like most people, you probably think a lot of your problems are just naturally occurring because you’re getting older.
Insomnia, tip of the tongue memory problems, foggy brain syndrome and concentration issues – they happen as we age, right? The truth is, they don’t have to.
According to the founder of Whole Brain Power Coaching, Michael J. Lavery, activating the right side of your brain will get your brain to think faster. It will give you clarity and focus, will help you quickly recover from injuries, give you more strength, improve your golf swing, help you remember names and where you put your car keys – and much, much more.
And in this audio interview, you’ll hear all about the amazing things that can happen, and the simple exercises that will get your there.
You’ll Also Learn
• An almost unknown way you can use your hands to grow your brain
• The science behind the brain – what happens as we age and how Michael’s program works to counteract that
• The one brain trick you’ll want to teach your kids as soon as you’re done with this audio
• The real truth about Alzheimer’s – and the simple exercises that may help you prevent it
• Exactly what you need to know about “passive stress” – why it’s so critically important to balance it with “active stress,” and how to do that
• The little known way Home Depot can help you think faster
• The scary side of computer keyboards and using the word “okay” – Believe it or not, seemingly harmless things could be “dumbing down” your brain
• The surprising reason London Cabby Drivers have some of the strongest brains around, and how you can get one too
The brain is the final frontier that science is just starting to scratch the surface of. Its abilities can be amazing, and they don’t have to decrease with age. The fact is, you’ll never know what your brain is capable of until you let it show you. And in this audio, you’ll hear how to do that – in as little as 30 minutes per day.
For more information in Lavey’s unique Whole Brain Power Coaching methodology Phone US 1-310-362-8232 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
To listen to case studies of Michael’s Whole Brain Power Coaching students