Matt Furey InterviewBy email@example.com On August 25, 2016 Under Brain Coach
Matt Furey On Brain Training
Matt Furey doesn’t just coach business principles. He incorporates elements of Psycho Cybernetics, deep breathing, and even Qigong to help his clients achieve their highest goals in all areas of their lives.
And now you can hear Matt Furey On Brain Training because he’s teamed up with Michael J. Lavery to add Whole Brain Power into the mix.
Matt says in order to get the most out of life you have to constantly be challenging your brain to learn new things.
But you can’t do that by staying inside the comfortable framework you’ve built for yourself.
The idea is to step outside that box and get your brain to light up with the kind of enthusiasm and joy you see in children.
That’s why when Matt has a client that doesn’t seem to be able to picture goals in a way that electrifies their mind, he tells them to grab a hammer, a golf ball, and a journal.
Their brain is in a compromised state, and it needs the rejuvenating power of Whole Brain Power.
And in this interview with Matt, you’ll hear his amazing story along with how this all works.
You’ll Also Hear . . .
• The real reason it’s so important to unplug yourself from the drug called “TV,” why that’s harder than it sounds, and the amazing results that can happen if you do
• The hard science behind the tenets of Whole Brain Power and how something as simple as focusing on more than one thing at a time hits the savant areas of the brain
• Exactly how Matt used 3 x 5 cards to gain an advantage over the other athletes in his college (Hint: it’s about focusing on a goal continually during the day – here’s how to make that concept work for you)
• Insider secrets of what it’s like to train under famed coach Dan Gable. Matt did it in college and says it changed his life – here’s why
• The number one rule you must follow when setting goals – so that you’re planning things out with a “timeframe in reverse”
• The “pure magic” of the little book Matt bought in 1987 called “Psycho Cybernetics,” why he decided to buy the company 18 years later, and why you might want to incorporate it into your life too
• Matt says you can have everything you want in life if you understand three things – here’s what they are and how to make them work for you
• The one most-important training routine the average guy can do every day that starts to clear the cobwebs from the brain and get you back in shape fast
• Matt’s “top 3 influencers” of his life and why he put Michael Lavery on that list
Matt says when he first started doing Whole Brain Power he noticed a mild euphoria right away, and thought, “How is this producing such joy, enthusiasm, and energy?
I haven’t done anything except write in a journal, memorize the 50 states, and bounce a golf ball around.”
But, he realized it’s because neurogenesis was taking place – new neurons were being created in the brain.
And once you start healing the brain, the results carry into everything you do.
In this audio, you’ll hear all about it.
Listen to more case studies of Whole Brain Power Coaching students.
About the Author
I’ve spent the last five years of my life creating fascinating streaming audio interviews with big name marketers and getting them to spill the beans on how they got rich and famous and I’m giving most of my life’s work away free.
These interviews below are designed to be superior to any lecture out there.
They’re more informative, natural, and the information is more dynamic and dense.
The sheer scope of marketing and business growth information below is mind blowing.
Start clicking and get ready to discover this amazing gold mine!
Michael Senoff is the CEO and publisher of http://www.hardtofindseminars.com
Founder and Executive Editor