With businesses going under and consumers spending less
and less, this may seem like a time of financial
uncertainty for most people. But there is an easy way to
make sure you’re ready for anything that comes up, and
that’s by understanding the correct business credit
information and setting up your business credit profile.
Because banks typically lend businesses significantly
larger amounts than they do individuals, you’ll be able
to qualify for bigger and better loans with business
credit. And because business credit is completely
separate from your personal credit, you won’t have to
worry about losing your personal assets if your business
deals go south.
So in this interview, you’ll meet business credit expert
Al Fury. Al’s been running seminars and infomercials
about business credit and banking practices since the
1980s, so he knows every shortcut worth knowing and
every pitfall worth watching out for. And over the next
hour, you’ll hear exactly how to set up a business
credit profile that will get you the best loans – along
with some tips and techniques that will speed up the
You’ll Also Learn...
• How to start out with basically nothing and end up
with one million dollars in unsecured revolving credit
by the end of the year
• What you’ll need to do if you’ve ever filed for
• What trade line credits are, why they’re important and
how to easily set them up
• Shortcuts for accelerating the business credit process
– that can be achieved in a weekend
• What a shelf corporation is and how to make sure you
don’t buy worthless ones
• How to control a US business and secure US business
credit no matter where you’re living
• Exactly what business credit information lenders are looking for and why you won’t
want to “fool the bank”
• Why banks are not necessarily the best places to find
loans – and what other sources there are
• Everything you need to know about Paydex scores, Dun &
Bradstreet and making sure nothing is overlooked
Most people don’t think about business credit
information or how they’re going to get extra money
until they need it. And according to Al, that’s a huge
mistake because lenders think in just the opposite way.
Banks love to throw money at people who don’t need it.
So don’t wait to get your credit in order because it’ll
likely be too late. Setting up a good business credit
profile is a process you’ll want to start right away and
this interview is the perfect first step.