According to Jack Canfield, before you can change your life, you have to know what kind of life it is you’d rather have. Then, after you’ve defined and visualized that better life, you can start taking action steps to reach it. And in this 30-minute audio, you’ll hear how to do that.
Jack says one of the biggest ways to go from who you are today to the person you picture yourself to be is by weeding out the negative thoughts and messages you allow into your life. Most people go around worrying that their bad situation is going to get worse, but that usually means it will – because what you concentrate your mind on becomes a reality.
So there’s power behind being positive, and in this interview, you’ll hear how Jack uses that power to achieve success.
You’ll Also Hear…
• A 5-minute, at-home exercise that will help you achieve your future goals and successes
• A life-changing method for finding the kind of career you’ll love
• How any man (or woman) can be a visionary, and the powerful “inspired actions” you’ll begin noticing once you become one
• The most important (and easiest) way to change 4 bad habits a year
• The one best way to find the solutions you need in life, even when no one else has a clue what the answer is
• The vital importance of taking 5 actions a day toward your major goals, and examples of how to do that
According to Jack, we’ve been taught by society not to trust ourselves when it comes to our happiness. But he says, if you follow your curiosity and your bliss, then you’ll find the success you’ve always envisioned. And this audio will explain the action steps that will get you started.