|Matt Furey Interview Free Download On Copywriting "One day, by accident, I stumbled across this site, it totally impacted my life about marketing and the Internet completely. " Jim Davis a true disciple of Michael Senoff|
“Little hinges swing big doors”
Matt Furey doesn’t just coach business principles. He incorporates elements of Psycho Cybernetics, deep breathing, and even Qigong to help his clients achieve their highest goals in all areas of their lives.
And now, he’s teamed up with brain training expert, Michael J. Lavery to add Whole Brain Power into his mix.
Here’s why. . . Matt says in order to get the most out of life you have to constantly be challenging your brain to learn new things. But you can’t do that by staying inside the comfortable framework you’ve built for yourself.
The idea is to step outside that box and get your brain to light up with the kind of enthusiasm and joy you see in children.
That’s why when Matt has a client that doesn’t seem to be able to picture goals in a way that electrifies their mind, he tells them to grab a hammer, a golf ball, and a journal.
Their brain is in a compromised state, and it needs the rejuvenating power of Whole Brain Power. And in this interview with Matt, you’ll hear his amazing story along with how this all works.
You’ll Also Learn…
· The real reason it’s so important to unplug yourself from the drug called “TV,” why that’s harder than it sounds, and the amazing results that can happen if you do
· The hard science behind the tenets of Whole Brain Power and how something as simple as focusing on more than one thing at a time hits the savant areas of the brain
· Exactly how Matt used 3 x 5 cards to gain an advantage over the other athletes in his college (Hint: it’s about focusing on a goal continually during the day – here’s how to make that concept work for you)
· Insider secrets of what it’s like to train under famed coach Dan Gable. Matt did it in college and says it changed his life – here’s why
· The number one rule you must follow when setting goals – so that you’re planning things out with a “timeframe in reverse”
· The “pure magic” of the little book Matt bought in 1987 called “Psycho Cybernetics,” why he decided to buy the company 18 years later, and why you might want to incorporate it into your life too
· Matt says you can have everything you want in life if you understand three things – here’s what they are and how to make them work for you
· The one most-important training routine the average guy can do every day that starts to clear the cobwebs from the brain and get you back in shape fast
· Matt’s “top 3 influencers” of his life and why he put Michael Lavery on that list
Matt says when he first started doing Whole Brain Power he noticed a mild euphoria right away, and thought, “How is this producing such joy, enthusiasm, and energy?
I haven’t done anything except write in a journal, memorize the 50 states, and bounce a golf ball around.”
But, he realized it’s because neurogenesis was taking place – new neurons were being created in the brain.
And once you start healing the brain, the results carry into everything you do. In this audio, you’ll hear all about it.
The brain is the final frontier that science is just starting to scratch the surface of. Its abilities can be amazing, and they don’t have to decrease with age.
fact is, you’ll never know what your brain is capable of until you
let it show you. And in this audio, you’ll hear how to do that – in
as little as 30 minutes per day.
Copyrights © MMXIX