When I first
started doing audio interviews, I was lazy and cheap. I cut corners, and
my audios suffered because of it.
Now I do things
right the first time. So when an interview goes on my site, I know I’m
never going to have to touch it again.
And the audios
are “evergreen products” because they’re timeless. The topics are
exactly what my listeners want to hear; the quality of the audio is the
best that I can make it, and the editing is impeccable.
In other words, I
make sure those audios are going to make me money for years to come.
So in this audio you’ll hear Michael Lamb, the host of an Internet radio
program called the Money Room, interview me about making timeless and
profitable informational products. And we cover it all, from how I got
started to how I make money on my audios without spending a lot of time
You’ll Also Hear . . .
• Why you should research your market before you do anything else – and
some tips on how to do that
• Common mistakes people make when trying to start an online business
and how to avoid them
• The two components that make up a good audio informational product
• Why it’s important to make listeners feel like they’re a part of your
interview conversation – and how to do that
• All about the audio editing phase – and why you shouldn’t be afraid of
• How to make money off the audios you create
People ask me why I prefer audio, and the answer is simple. You can
create and upload all your audios to a website for pennies.
on digital products are incredible – nearly 100%! People can take audios
with them anywhere on their mp3 players, Ipads and Iphones. And if you make your audios
timeless, they’ll make you money year after year after year.
And in this
hour-long interview, you’ll hear how to do that.