This self publishing information
interview with Ted Nicholas
is one interview you don't want to miss. Here's why..
Ted Nicholas has sold more
than $6 billion in products – that’s more than any other guru!
owned 23 businesses, made millions in direct mail, knows the ins and
outs of negotiating, and has written and tested copy for more than
Imagine how easy marketing would be if you could get this
Self Publishing Information With Ted Nicholas
handed to you on a silver platter.
Ted Nicholas is a self
publisher who has already made the
mistakes you’re about to make, and can tell you a better approach – a
It could save you thousands and make you millions. Ted Nicholas is
doing just that and in this interview, packed with self publishing
information, you’ll hear some of his tried
and true methods that have earned him his guru status.
According to Ted Nicholas, most copywriters think it’s important to
cater to as many prospects as possible, but if you cast your net too
wide, you’ll neglect your niche-specific customer and essentially
shoot yourself in the foot. And in this interview, you’ll hear how
to make sure your marketing is narrow, targeted and as effective as
You’ll Also Learn…
• The most costly self publishing mistake Ted has ever made – and how to easily
avoid making something similar
• How Ted grows his list and keeps it hot
• Tips for renting lists and ways to prevent yourself from getting
• How the internet has affected the self publishing business and what
you need to know to make it nowadays
• How Ted consistently gets 80% off his magazine advertising.
• An analysis of one of Ted’s sales letters.
• Why Ted says you should never promote anything you’re not
passionate about – and the one lesson he learned straight from
• Whether or not testimonials are as strong as they used to be – and
how to use them to invoke the kind of emotions you want
• How to use “scarecity” tactics to effectively call people to
• And much, much more Self
Ted says he’s an entrepreneur first. He started out with zero, knows
what it’s like to be on the other side of the desk, and knows how to
get people into the mindset to succeed. So if you’ve ever dreamed of
having a guru in your pocket to consult whenever you need to, this
audio interview filled with self publishing information is for you.
Follow along as Ted breaks down his own sales letter and reveals
secrets about headlines, bullets and the PS.
Federal regulations require me to tell you that If
you go to Ted's site and buy something, I do make
to Ted's site at the link below for more great advice and a link to
Ted's site. Go to