Life coaching isn’t just about helping other people better their lives. Being a life coach could also help you better your life by allowing you to do something you love from home. And the sky’s the limit when it comes to coaching. There are coaches who help new mommies run a home, or help disorganized people create filing systems. There are even coaches who train people on how to come out of the closet.
But the best part about it is with a “one-on-many” approach, you could make a lot of money without spending a lot of time. In fact, according to coaching expert Terri Levine, you can easily make $1,000 an hour if you know how. And you’ll hear how in this audio.
You'll Also Hear:
• The skill we lose by 3 years old that you’ll gain back once you start coaching
• A simple exercise for knowing what area of coaching you’d be good at
• Real-life case studies of students making thousands off their coaching calls
• How to integrate coaching into an existing business – and increase your sales almost instantly with a fresh, modern approach
• How to know if coaching is right for you and the qualifications you’ll need to get started
• Fastest known way to get your first clients – and why you should never (under any circumstances) coach for free – even if you have no experience
According to Terri, this business is at its boom. There are millions of people who need coaching and only a small number of coaches helping them. And since every niche imaginable qualifies, you can be as wild and crazy as you want.
So if you’re passionate about your expertise and also about helping people, you could really make a difference in your life and someone else’s – while making a ton of money in the process.