Bill Jordan used to have a lucrative business as a
painter. That’s why when he heard and interview with Tim
the painter, he had to get back to me with his advice.
According to Bill, Tim has been overlooking a lot of
opportunities to grow his business and one of the main
ones is building trust with clients. If you become “like
family” with your clients, you’ll get more work, get
paid more, easily get referrals, and find that your
mistakes are practically ignored.
So for the next half an hour, you’ll hear Bill’s
business strategies that emphasize the kind of people
skills that are often overlooked in today’s society.
These skills are just as important today as they were in
the past and can really set you apart from your
Some Of The Key Strategies Outlined In The Audio…
• Simple ways Bill endears himself to his customers
• One simple phrase that will help you leverage every
• Bill’s high-end presentation for customers – how he
puts it together, how he markets it and how he showcases
the value of his business
• How Bill gets around customers who want him to throw
in a “freebie” – and how he even uses that to his
• How Bill goes the extra mile to show his customers
that he’s one of the family
• How Bill stays in his customers’ minds so they never
• How to make your business a one-stop shop
• And much more
Bill’s business was primarily based on referrals because
as he says, “ it’s cheaper to market to existing clients
than to drum up new ones.” So sit back and listen to the
old fashioned way to build a client base and a referral
network. You’ll be surprised at just what a difference
the simple, little things can make. Enjoy.
If you have not heard the
interview with Tim the painter that Bill and I refer to
in this interview, you can hear it now...