Way back in 2004, I found out about direct response
copywriter named Ben Settle.
A subscriber to my site had sent me a newsletter that Ben had written about
my www.hardtofindads.com site.
After reading his copy, I knew that I had to work with Ben.
Ben has since written
several winning sales letter for me including my Barter Secrets System, my
Joint Venture Magic System and my Art Hamel System.
He’s also done revisions of my HMA Marketing Consulting Training sales
letter and several others.
Recently, I interviewed Ben about how to write ads that sell in a rotten
economy where people are afraid to spend money and the usual “tricks” no
Here’s are just a few of the secrets contained this advanced copywriting
interview you can be listening to in the next 5 seconds:
• Why you don't need to be a good "writer" to create profitable sales
• The #1 mistake people make when swiping that can KILL your sales... and
possibly even land you in legal "hot water".
• A secret "trick" (discovered by expert memory trainers) that makes it
extremely hard for people NOT to read your ads.
• How to instantly bond with your readers (and be like "one of the family")
even if they have never head of your before.
• A simple little tip that can make your long copy ads look (and feel)
short to your readers.
• Can reading 1970's direct response ads REALLY give you a huge advantage
today? (Yep, and you'll be stunned when you hear why.)
• A clever (and very sneaky way) to use old comic books to make your Pay-
Per-Click ads easier to write and FAR more responsive.
• How to use direct mail to increase the response of your emails. (And
without sending a single letter!)
• A rare fact: Why many of the richest and most successful copywriters
don't use "hype".
• How the late copywriting genius Mel Martin wrote ads so powerful, people
bought from them without even knowing the price!
• A secret part of your ad many tests now show is MORE important to your
response than your headlines.
• And much, much more.
This Boy Can Write..
I have witnessed Ben’s grow big time as a copywriter over the last 5 years,
and I recommend you listen to every word of this interview several times.
Ben invest tens of thousands of dollars a year on copywriting seminars,
learning from the best in the world. And he usually studies these seminars
up to 10 times.
circulates in his veins, fills his mind and pumps his heart.
If you want better
results from your sales letters, e-mails and direct response ads, hit the
download button now for this exclusive interview. You won't regret it for
For more info on
Ben's e-mail selling system go to