35 years of top-level, professional selling experience has made Ben Gay III a legendary figure in the sales world. A world-famous salesman, sales trainer, author, consultant, and speaker, he still sells on a daily basis! Ben Gay has been the #1 salesperson at every single company with which he has been associated. It's not surprising that his book, The Closers, which explains selling the way it really is, is the most powerful book on selling ever written with over 3,000,000 copies sold.
In this interview, Ben Gay III reveals how his selling success sprang from a childhood fascination with the yarns of a former-slave and local Civil War veterans in mid-Century, which spawned an unquenchable passion for meeting interesting people. At his father's knee, he learned the amazing ability of a master closer to move people to action through the sheer power of talk.
After a successful career as a youthful buyer at Macy's, he moved into direct sales and discovered the power of multi-level marketing where he met and worked with renowned salespeople, including the greatest Master Closer he ever worked with, James H. Rucker, Jr., J. Douglas Edwards, Fred Herman, Earl Nightingale, Zig Ziglar, Bill Dempsey, and Ray Considine, among others. In this no holds-barred interview, he shares the absolute unvarnished truth with you.
While sharing fascinating anecdotes about his career, Ben Gay III dispenses selling tips, techniques, and secrets. You'll discover:
• The key to sales success: always sell a competitively priced, quality product to qualified customers
• How a closer thinks: the secret of Sales Closing Power
• How to get the sale that day!
• How your success depends on the effectiveness of your sales presentations, telephone sales scripts, and direct mail letters
• And much, much more!
So meet Ben Gay III...the person with the unique ability to explain selling in down-to-earth terms you can easily understand and apply. The Closer is the sales closers bible, the one book you must have in your personal library. My interview with Ben Gay, the master closer, is one you shouldn't miss either.
Although my first interview with Ben Gay III was chock full of fascinating stories and invaluable selling secrets, believe it or not, there's more! On top of his legendary status as a world-famous salesman, sales trainer, author, consultant, and speaker, Ben Gay is the founder and executive director of the National Association of Professional Salespeople with a membership in six figures.
And talk about inspirational! Ben Gay spent 12 hours a weekend for five years at San Quentin with his People Builders program that successfully enabled his students get off the prison merry-go-round, reducing recidivism by over 80%. And get this. Ben Gay even "did time" with Charles Manson. He was attitude coach for the crews of Apollo 15, 16, and 17, working with astronauts Alan Shepherd and Jim Irwin.
While his stories about his brushes with the famous and the infamous are captivating and inspirational, you can't afford to miss the sales and marketing wisdom that Ben reveals in this interview.
In This Interview, you'll learn...
• The secrets of closing and how to become a Master Closer
• Why confidence is your most important asset and how to build it
• How he took a catch phrase and turned it into gold
• How to take an objection and turn it into a benefit
• How to become a sales infiltrator
• How to use the Internet to multiply your sales
• The Step-by-step phases of his foolproof sales process
• The magical ingredient that separates The Closers from all the other sales training programs
• And much, much more!
Ben Gay tells you about selling the way it really is and not the way we wish it were. As Ben Gay would say, "It's the presentation, stupid!" So tune in to radio station WII FM (what's in it for me?) and prepare to be blown away by the master.