Harry Lorayne is a legend. His memory courses and magic books landed him on The Tonight Show 23 times with Johnny Carson. He’s also been on To Tell The Truth, The Ed Sullivan Show and The Jack Paar Show, to name a few. He’s developed information products, starred in infomercials, had his own TV show, and, at age 85, admits he’s had a pretty good life.
And in this two-part audio, you’ll hear how he did it – how he went from being a Depression-era child with only a potato for dinner and a year of high school under his belt to a household name with famous friends and his choice of projects and engagements. But most importantly, you’ll hear how he took a simple “Aha!” moment – and turned it into an informational product empire – and how you can do that too.
Part One: There Is No Learning Without Memory
Harry’s biggest “Aha!” moment came when he was a kid. He wondered why he was failing the tests that his classmates were passing. When he realized they were able to remember the material better than him, he set out to improve his memory. This led to his life mission to help others improve their memories as well. And in Part One, you’ll hear how he turned it all into an informational product and how he sold it. You’ll also hear…
• How Harry negotiated his deals for his shows, the unbelievable things he used to do in them, and how much he got paid to do it
• Exactly what he learned the hard way about managers and contracts that he wishes he would have known back in the day
• All the details about how Harry met Eugene Schwartz – and the famous 3,000-word ad that changed Harry’s life
• The one simple trick you can start doing today that will quickly take your memory to “superpower” level
• The surprisingly innocent element the Wall St. Journal changed in one of Harry’s ads that sent his sales plummeting down… practically overnight
Part Two: The Secret To Being A Good How-To Writer
Harry has written more than 30 how-to books on magic and memory, and says the reason he’s such a good teacher is that he makes sure there’s no ambiguity in his writing.
People don’t finish reading his books and question what he was talking about. And in Part Two, you’ll hear how to be that kind of a writer too along with…
• How to add value to a simple course – and more than quadruple your price point right away
• A real-life look at the ups and downs of the literary agent vs. self-publishing route, and what Harry recommends
• A quick “idiot’s guide” on winning at blackjack just by playing the averages – but be careful, Harry’s so good at it, 6 casinos won’t deal to him anymore
• All about how Harry got on Carson along with how he made money running infomercials – and all the ways he used that exposure to sell more products
Harry is an unforgettable legend. With more than 50 years of experience in the information-product and entertainment industry, he knows what sells and how to sell it. And in this audio, you’ll hear all about his amazing road to greatness that started with a simple “Aha!” moment, and how you can take that road to greatness too.
For more training on your mind, go to Whole Brain Power Coaching System