It doesn’t matter who I interview, whether it’s a
guru with a multimillion-dollar practice or the Average Joe in the
trenches, there seems to be one simple reoccurring key to success.
And in this audio, I discuss exactly what that is and the two main
reasons why so many people have a hard time achieving it.
Success doesn’t always come easy. You have to want it and fight for
it, while also being prepared to fail and be laughed at.
And in this
quick interview I did with Wellness Talk Radio, we analyze exactly
what sets the successful person apart from the rest.
You’ll Also Learn . . .
• How I started using the signature line “Please let me know what I
can do for you” in my emails, how that has affected my business, and
whether I’ve ever gotten any crazy responses
• Some of the most interesting businesses I’ve ever come across in
my many years of interviewing
• All about the importance of goal setting – and whether or not I
actually do it
• How to use self-publishing to make money – even if you think
you’re not qualified to be a publisher
• Where I get 90% of all my customers, and how I make money on my
Anyone can be successful and now is the perfect time. With cell
phones, the Internet and digital products, there are plenty of
opportunities out there. The hardest part is believing it’s really
possible for you.