Stevie may only be 13, but he’s
pretty far ahead of the curve. He loves bird watching
and has already decided he wants to create audio
informational products on the subject. In fact, he’s
already gotten off the couch, conducted his first
interview and has secured a URL for his AMS work. But he
isn’t sure where to take it all from there.
So in this audio, you’ll hear me guide him and his mom
through the entire process, from URL-blank-page to successful AMS web presence –
including tips on the kinds of experts Stevie should try to interview, what he
can say to easily land them, and how he can package his audios once he’s done.
You’ll also hear me give him advice on how to form the kind of joint venture
deals that will instantly take his business to the next level.
• The vital importance of the free-interview giveaway, and how to use it to build credibility (…and a quick email list)
• A simple “laundry-list” of ideas for joint ventures, including the best ways to approach someone with an offer they probably won’t be able to refuse
• How to get experts to reveal their best secrets in a “10-minute” interview
• 3 ways you can use audios as automatic “traffic directors” to your website – while you sit back and let them do much of the work for you
• The one most important thing you have to do with your website in order to be successful
• The top 2 reasons experts will want to do an interview with you – and how to use that to your advantage
• Surprising solutions for creating sales letters – on the cheap and easy!
The best part about audio interviews is that once you start doing more and more of them, you’ll start making friends with your experts and they’ll want to help you – and probably even work out a deal with you to offer your products to their huge list! And in this audio, you’ll hear a plan for success that will help you jump-start your AMS business – no matter where you currently are in the process.