Kory had tried marketing consulting on his
own, and although he had a lot of skills and was great at
landing $30,000 contracts, he wasn’t making any real money
because he was essentially promising “endless work” to his
He has since found the HMA System and is much happier.
Without specific steps to outline an exact process, it’s really
easy to end up like Kory, with great intentions but little real
income or structure.
So in this audio, you’ll hear all about
Kory’s story and how he used the HMA System to land more
clients, spend less time on their marketing, and make a lot more
You’ll Also Hear . . .
• How Kory positions himself to land high-paying clients willing to
sign onto $30,000 contracts
• Exactly how Kory got more HMA clients than he could handle in his
first three days
• How to leverage off the relationships of others – and get 10 times
the response with half the effort!
• Why it’s critical to get money up front and why Kory never does
• How to set expectations from the get-go, make sure every promise
is clearly spelled out in writing, and take control of the projects
• How to deal with the inevitable “failures” that come up when
dealing with clients so that you come across as professional and
confident – and without ever taking the blame
Kory says that before he got the HMA System, he used to become
emotionally attached to his clients and felt responsible for
their results. Now he realizes he needs clearly defined
projects, structure, and limits.
And in this audio, you’ll hear
his story along with all the lessons, tips, and tricks he’s
learned along the way.