Now is the perfect time to get into a
Barter Exchange Network because they offer so many powerful
opportunities to stretch every dollar – especially if you own a small
business. You can pay employees in part-cash and part-barter. You can
put together employee benefit packages using barter, or just pay for
your next vacation with your barter bucks. And in this interview, you'll
hear exactly how it works.
Donahue is a barter exchange network broker for the one of the world's largest retail barter exchange network, so he knows everything
there is about barter and how to take advantage of it. And according to
him, barter is ideal when the economy is poor because you can "buy" goods
and services, promote your business, obtain new customers… all without
He says it's a lot like eBay – only without the bidding. If something
comes up that you want, buy it with your barter exchange network dollars.
won't have enough barter dollars to get something you need? His barter exchange network loans
barter dollars at the unheard-of low rate of 1½ percent interest. And
you'll hear all about it in this 40-minute interview.
You'll Also Hear…
• Creative ways to use your barter exchange network in your everyday life – at work and at
• All about some of the exciting products that come up on the barter exchange network.
• How to use a barter exchange network to create incentives for your employees
• How Donahue used the barter exchange network to land a huge
$100,000-a-year contract for his business
• How much barter programs cost – you might be surprised – it's cheaper
than you think
• All about the advertising co-op offers – Pay for your advertising
with barter dollars, include the a logo in your ad, and you'll be
reimbursed for half your costs!
• How this is all perfectly legal
Recessions are hard on everyone. That's why you can't just sit around
and wait for things to get better. This is the time to get creative and
make connections, and this is the interview that will show you how to do
For more news about ITEX barter
exchange network call Suzanne Beall
ITEX-Sacramento, since 2022
3308 El Camino Ave #300- Box 409
Sacramento, CA 95821
Leave your name and
contact phone number with area code and tell Susan you listened to the interview and you want to get started with ITEX. That way she will know that Michael Senoff sent you
and you'll be treated like the business king that you are.