Most people don’t like
thinking about death. But without effective estate
planning, your loved ones could be left guessing how to
pay for expenses or how to divide your assets after you
Effective estate planning not only takes care of all
that. It can also make sure you receive the long-term
care you wanted if you become incapable of expressing
those wishes later in life.
So in this audio, you’ll hear how to get your affairs in
order – and save money doing it.
What You’ll Get From This Audio
• Examples of estate-planning nightmares and ways to
• How to find the right tools and attorney for the job –
and how to make sure you don’t get hooked up with an
• What the difference is between a will and a living
trust and which is better for settling affairs
• Why you’ll want to “properly fund your living trust”,
what that means and how to do it
• What a bypass trust is and how people are using it to
reduce estate taxes
• How to save hundreds of thousands in unnecessary taxes
just by changing the way you hold your titles
According to JD, effective estate planning is not a
do-it-yourself project, especially if you want to be
sure the money will be there to take care of your
husband or wife, whoever outlives the other, after your
death. This 35-minute audio gives what you need to know
to make informed choices about your future.
If you like what you hear
and would like a no cost consultation about your
personal or business financial situation, call toll free
in the US only 1-866-505-7272 Enjoy.
back to index