If you’re like the millions of people out there who’ve been hit hard by the economy, it probably seems like you can’t get ahead no matter how hard you try.
But according to
this Joint Venture Expert even if you’ve only got $10 in change left in your piggybank right now, you can turn your life around just by knowing the power of joint ventures.
Although the possibilities are endless, joint venture marketing is basically a business strategy where you leverage off someone else’s credibility. Picture a high-end hotel that endorses a certain jewelry store to its customers.
The hotel will collect a percentage of whatever sales come from its endorsement. And the jewelry store gets a bunch of new customers it normally wouldn’t have received.
So it’s a win-win situation for both. But you don’t have to be the hotel or the jewelry store to make money off this scenario.
You could also be a third party who gets a percentage of the sales just by putting the deal together.
So in this audio, you’ll hear exactly how to set up the kind of joint ventures that will drive tons of new customers to your business, help you generate leads, or simply allow you to make a living off of third-party deals.
You'll Also Hear:
• Secret techniques for thinking like your prospect – so you’ll know which businesses to target for the best joint ventures
• Real-life examples of how joint ventures make money and exactly how you can set up those kinds of deals too
• An almost fool-proof way to use freebies to draw customers in from someone else’s list
• The real reason paid advertising doesn’t work for a lot of businesses and how joint ventures can easily be used instead
• How to legally protect yourself in a partnership without having to use an intimidating “legalese” contract
• A step-by-step guide for finding the best lists with SRDS and why you actually don’t need a huge list to make money
• All about the tracking software you can use to make sure you get paid for every JV sale
• The major flaw in 99% of all marketing books in stores today and where to turn for the best advice
According to the Joint Venture expert, the best way to get started is just to get started. You don’t want to get caught up in what he calls “analysis paralysis,” where you’re analyzing something to the point where you’re not doing anything.
You didn’t start out knowing how to run. You had to take the first step, gain experience, build your confidence, and then take another. It’s the same with joint ventures.
And because this audio walks you through the whole process, it’s your perfect first step.