According to Jeff Novick, famous
dietician, author, and health expert, people in the
United States spend way too much time and energy hyping
“early detection” as a way to cure disease when that
kind of care does nothing to reduce the risk for disease
– it just let’s you know you have it sooner.
However, there are five simple lifestyle choices
recommended by the World Health Organization that will
significantly change your life by reducing your chance
for heart disease and diabetes by up to 80% and cancer
by 40%. And in this audio, you’ll hear all about them.
You’ll Also Hear . . .
• Why you won’t be able to believe the results one grocery store got when they
rated the nutrition of their foods
• The real reason more and more children have health problems today
• Why Jeff is never surprised when someone falls off a diet – and how the United
States is a society gearing itself up for failure on this issue
• What Jeff considers the best (and most important) piece of exercise equipment
and simple ways to make the most of it
• The secret way thin people stay thin year after year – find out how they burn
300 calories a day without even trying
• Truly understanding what a healthy diet means – and why gluten-free foods may
not be the healthiest option after all
• The secret to living a longer life – a surprising common denominator was found
among the nations with the longest life spans
According to Jeff, the United States is well aware it has a problem – with 67%
of Americans not just overweight, but obese – it’s time to stop pointing fingers
and start doing something. But he says, don’t expect a miracle overnight. In
fact, we can’t expect to see a difference today, or even tomorrow. But if we
don’t start taking steps in the right direction, we will never see a difference.
And in this audio, you’ll hear how to get going.