Many middle-aged women are affected by thyroid disease.
Amazingly, many of these women do not even realize it.
These women and their doctors often regard symptoms like
hot flashes, fatigue, and weight gain as normal things
that happen to women of their age. Mary Shomon, the
author of The Menopause Thyroid Solution, says that
these symptoms don't have to be a part of your life is
you are a middle-aged woman. In this interview, Mary
Shomon reveals the myths and mysteries surrounding the
tiny gland which controls your energy and metabolism.
Here's what you're going to learn in this interview:
* Shocking facts about how often thyroid issues are misdiagnosed
* Important medical tests to ask your doctor for at your next visit
* Hidden causes of infertility
* Why doctors often misinterpret thyroid test results
* The reason your antidepressants aren't working
* The key ingredient for hormone balance and weight loss
* How to stop hot flashes
Millions of people are walking around with undiagnosed
and untreated thyroid conditions. They feel unhealthy,
yet their doctors can't explain why. Don't let this
happen to you. Listen to this interview with Mary Shomon
today, and find out why you are feeling terrible, and
what you can do about it. This interview is 21 minutes,