Even though he only has a high school
degree and a year of college, Jim Straw has made more than
$400 million selling products through the mail.
And according to Jim Straw, anyone can
get rich doing mail order –you just have to know the commandments of success. And in
this question-and-answer interview my with students, you’ll hear Jim Straw's
advice for getting to the top of your personal ladder.
According to Jim, every entrepreneur has started in sales and
marketing because, no matter what business you think you're in, if
you’re not selling, you’re not making money. This the same for the
Mail Order Business too.
That’s why in order to be
successful, it’s important to learn the building blocks of business
and sales. And in this interview Jim Straw tells us all about them.
You’ll Also Learn More About Mail Order And How…
• Jim makes his living working just 3 hours a day
• Why Jim Straw says you should always test, test and retest your market –
and how to effectively measure those results
• How to easily and quickly build an email list from scratch – and
other ways to use the internet to enhance your business and increase
your customer base
• What was Jim’s Straw's biggest mail order mistake and what he
• Why you need to learn the fundamentals of the mail order business in order to be
successful and the best book for learning them
• How to get PR articles written about your business for next to
• How to stop throwing away viable business opportunities by
understanding the business of business – and stop yourself from
thinking like a consumer
• The two things you need to know to be successful in mail order or
• And much more
NOTE: This is
a recreation of Jim Straw's Voice. Jim was unable to do a
phone interview because of some hearing problems. This is an actor
playing the part of Jim Straw. These are Jim Straw's words from
written answers to questions submitted by my
students. Mail Order Millionaires Get Ready.