Licensing is a creative game with very little boundaries or limitations.
Known as the poor man’s advertising, it can give enormous media exposure
to even the smallest of businesses by leveraging off the popularity of
movies, events, personalities or brands.
Licensing crosses over into all markets, can easily launch a product,
expand a business, make a career, or make you a household name
And in this two-part seminar, you’ll hear all about it from one of
Hollywood's top dog licensing experts. His name is Rad Brenner.
Rand's been in the licensing game since the early days when huge
corporations were still guessing at how to make money from it.
He helped Warner Brothers Studios successfully license the first Batman
movie and also helped Saban Entertainment make it big with the Mighty
Morfin Power Rangers brand.
And in this interview, Rand shares his biggest (and easiest) secret
techniques he’s learned along the way so you can make it big in the
intellectual property licensing game.
Rad demystifies the truth about how use licensing as a shortcut to
success even if you're on a shoestring budget.
Part One: Exploring The Possibilities
According to Rad, timing is everything when it comes to licensing. So in
Part One, you’ll hear surefire ways to identify licensing opportunities
before the competition. You’ll also hear an overview of licensing with
specific examples of how even the smallest of companies use licensing
every day to expand their businesses and break into new territories.
You'll learn . . .
* Examples of intellectual property
* 5 quick-start steps for using it to make money
* A "can't miss" way to get started
* How to present yourself when putting license agreements together
* How to start with no prior experience
* Everything you need to find intellectual properties to license
* License VS selling . . . The truth about both
* Exploding the education myth with IP licensing
* Steps to go from zero to making money in licensing in 90 days
* Real-life insights into identifying lucrative licensing opportunity
* What your first move should be once you find a product to license
* The surprising reason why you don't you have to be a lawyer
For more information about licensing, go to
Or click the blue
licensing secrets image below if you want more training on
Part Two: Getting Started
Licensing is a game that everyone can get involved in. And Rand walks
you through the entire process no matter where you are right now.
So in Part Two, you’ll hear what your options are for getting started
and how to determine your best approach.
You’ll also learn . .
* An almost unknown way to compete with the
IP big boys
* Very simple tactic to lock up exclusive rights deals
* An "almost magic" way to get a fast-start in international licensing
* The one best way to avoid legal pitfalls
* 2 overlooked places to source IP
* The single, critical key to make your idea marketable for licensing
* The simple little tip that will show what your product is worth
* What the best industries are profit-wise for licensing
* How a small company can approach a big company and get a deal
* What categories are the "hottest" right now for licensing
* Who's the right person to talk with at any given company
* Exactly where to go/what to do for making connections in IP
* Breakthrough solutions for drafting easy IP agreements
Licensing is a huge part of every market and a billion-dollar industry.
The opportunities licensing offers are not only mind-boggling, they’re
also completely obtainable – even for the average small business owner
who's struggling in today’s economy.
And in this interview, you’ll hear all about it. For more information
about licensing, go to